RULES & REGULATIONS
FORMS & WAIVERS
Book online up to two weeks in advance.
Prices start at $28 per race. Discounted two and three-race packages available.
Contact us at 512-655-6301 or email@example.com for future dates, multi-race packages or private parties.
HOURS OF OPERATION
MONDAY-THURSDAY NOON TO 10PM
FRIDAY NOON TO 11PM
SATURDAY 10AM TO 11PM
SUNDAY 10AM TO 10PM
COTA KARTING WILL BE CLOSED WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15
- Please arrive thirty minutes before your karting session
- No refunds are issued for missed sessions
- All racers will be briefed by a COTA Karting pro before hitting the track. Please adhere to your briefing instructions prior to and during your race
- Close toe shoes are required for all racers
- No bumping
- No spinning out
- No reckless driving
- Helmets and head socks are required (COTA provides)
- Consumption of alcohol before driving is strictly prohibited
- Poor behavior or foul language will result in loss of karting privileges
- GREEN = GO
- The race has started/restarted.
- RED = STOP NOW
- Everyone must come to a complete and immediate stop as safely as possible, regardless of where you are on the track. Remain in your kart.
- YELLOW = SLOW DOWN
- An incident has occurred ahead of you. Passing is not allowed under caution.
- BLACK = GO TO PIT
- Either you are driving recklessly or there is a problem with your vehicle. You must go directly to the pit area.
- CHECKERED FLAG = RACE OVER
- Please make your way safely to the pits.
Single Kart with speeds up to 55MPH (licensed drivers only)
All drivers must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid drivers license, which must be presented before getting behind the wheel. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a signed COTA Karting Parental Consent Form.
Single Kart with speeds up to 40MPH
All drivers must be at least 14 years of age and must be at least 4'10" in height. Drivers license not required. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a signed COTA Karting Parental Consent Form with them.
Two-Seater Kart with speeds up to 40MPH (licensed driver + passenger)
Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid drivers license, which must be presented before getting behind the wheel. Drivers under the age of 18 must have a signed COTA Karting Parental Consent Form with them. Passengers do not require a drivers license but must be taller than 48”.
Our DOUBLE Karts run with the Rookie races. Book over the phone or arrive and drive only.
Single Kart with speeds up to 30MPH
No drivers license required. Participants must be at least 4'0" in height, and must have a signed COTA Karting Parental Consent Form with them.
FORMS & WAIVERS
All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have a signed parental consent form. If their parents are not in attendance, the form must be notarized.
Compete against other racers in a six-week Grand Prix season complete with championship standings and podium ceremonies.