GEICO RV & CAMPING
GEICO RV & CAMPING
Who needs a hotel? Make a weekend of it and stay in either of our GEICO RV parking locations or our new Town Center Campground. GEICO Premium Trackside RV parking is located on the fastest section of the track and includes all necessary AMENITIES to make you feel at home. Take it all in from the middle of the track in our new Town Center Campground located in the heart of COTA's Support Paddock. Camping is also offered at the GEICO Hilltop Campground, located in Lot N and just a short walk away from the Circuit entrance.
Premium RV Camping includes:
- A paved 25x55' spot located on the back straight between Turns 11 and 12
- Access to the premium campground from Thursday, March 21 at noon to Monday, March 25 at noon
- Access to private pool, general store, and viewing platform
- Water, power, cable/internet, and a complimentary scheduled pump out for your RV with access to on-site bathrooms and showers.
- Eight (8) 3-day Turn 15 Grandstand tickets + one (1) vehicle parking pass
- Also available without tickets
Town Center Camping includes:
- A paved 40' x 20' spot located in the support paddock
- Access to the infield campground from Thursday, March 21 at noon to Monday, March 25 at noon
- Close proximity to Lone Star Stage with live music from Austin favorites all weekend long
- Access to Town Center General Store and Sports Bar
- Shower passes available for purchase on site
- TRACKSIDE SPOTS INCLUDE
- Power connection, one water tank fill-up, and one schedule pump out for your RV with access to on-site bathrooms
- Eight (8) 3-day General Admission wristbands and Town Center wristbands + one (1) vehicle parking pass
- PLEASE NOTE: NON-TRACKSIDE SPOTS DO NOT INCLUDE INDYCAR CLASSIC TICKETS. TICKETS FOR THE RACE WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY AND ARE REQUIRED TO ACCESS YOUR RV SPOT. RV SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN NON-TRACKSIDE SPOTS BUT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON-SITE.
GEICO Hilltop Camping in Lot N includes:
- Access to the campground from Thursday, March 21 at noon to Monday, March 25 at noon
- One camping spot in a gravel/grass lot with approximately a 40' x 20' space for you and your guests
- One vehicle parking pass
- Access to restrooms
- Additional RV Services available for purchase during weekend, including shower passes, access to power connections, pump outs, and fill ups
GEICO Hilltop Camping in Lot N does not include race admission. Each individual at your campsite will need his or her own ticket to enter the IndyCar Classic. Purchase race admission here.
|Type||Price||Suggested Parking||Parking Map||Buy Now|
|GEICO PREMIUM RV||$3000||RV PARK||Parking Map|
|TOWN CENTER CAMPING (TRACKSIDE)||$2000||SUPPORT PADDOCK||Parking Map|
|TOWN CENTER CAMPING (NON-TRACKSIDE)||$625||SUPPORT PADDOCK||Parking Map|
|GEICO HILLTOP CAMPING||$190||LOT N||Parking Map|