Circuit of The Americas is proud to be part of the Greater Austin community, and the COTA team is committed to giving back to our neighbors and the wonderful people, places and organizations that make Central Texas a great place to live, work and play.
In 2017, COTA helped more than 100 local non-profits raise money for worthy causes through the donation of race and concert tickets, COTA on-track experiences and official merchandise. If you are seeking a charitable contribution from COTA, please read carefully through our philanthropic priorities and donation procedures for 2018.
OUR PHILANTHROPIC PRIORITIES
Circuit of The Americas receives thousands of requests for support every year, and we annually designate certain nonprofit organizations to be our priority partners for philanthropic support.
Circuit of The Americas' 2018 priority beneficiaries are as follows:
- Institutions and organizations that focus on meeting the needs of U.S. veterans, military families, and local law enforcement;
- Groups that support “at risk” youth; and
- Organizations conducting and supporting medical research, with a focus on diseases affecting the elderly.
If your non-profit organization does not fall into one of the categories above, please know that we may be able to assist you in future years as our giving parameters rotate to additional worthy causes.
Thanks for helping us make Austin and Central Texas a one-of-a-kind community!
- The COTA Team
make a request
Thank you for your interest in Circuit of The Americas. At this time we are accepting requests for charitable donations. All donations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. COTA will not grant requests for cash donations or sponsorships.
Due to a considerably high volume of requests, please follow the procedures listed below regarding charitable requests:
- All donation requests must be made in writing on company or organizational letterhead.
- Requests must be received at least eight weeks prior to your fundraising event.
- All requests MUST include ALL of the following information:
- Date, time, and anticipated attendance of the event
- Event website address
- Anticipated campaign raise amount for this event
- Annual campaign raise amount last year for your organization
- Contact name (within your organization), email address, and phone number
- Non-profit tax exempt identification number
Donations will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Mission of the event
- Social responsibility of and/or impact of the charity
- History of the event and organization
- Location of the organization
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Status – Must provide a valid tax exempt identification number with the written request
All requests for charitable donations must be made in writing and mailed (or emailed) to:
CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
9201 CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS BLVD
DEL VALLE TX 78617
Please note: requests will not be accepted via phone conversation, text message and/or fax.