1. What is Circuit of the Americas and Austin360 Amphitheater?
- Circuit of The Americas is a world-class destination for performance, education and business. It is the first purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the United States designed for any and all classes of racing, from motor power to human power, and is home to the FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX while also hosting MotoGP™, V8 Supercars™, GRAND-AM Road Racing™, American Le Mans and the FIA World Endurance Championships. The Circuit of The Americas’ master plan features a variety of permanent structures designed for business, education, entertainment and race use. Its signature element is a 3.4-mile circuit track.
- The state of the art open-air Austin360 Amphitheater is situated at the base of Circuit’s signature 251-foot observation tower. Circuit of The Americas has partnered with Live Nation to schedule and produce major, national touring artists. Located in the “Live Music Capital of the World” Austin, Texas, Circuit of The Americas provide artists and their fans a truly amazing backdrop for live performances at the largest outdoor amphitheater in Central Texas.
2. Does the Circuit of The Americas Have ADA/Accessible Seating?
- Circuit of The Americas maintains accessible seating in various sections of the seating area and at various prices for guests with mobility impairments. If you need assistance with ADA seating, please inquire at the time of your purchase to ensure you receive accessible seating.
3. What Are the Box Office’s Hours of Operations?
- The Grand Plaza Box Office will be open April 19 through April 21 at 7:30 A.M. This will be the only box office open during the race.
4. What Are the Children Policies?
- Children ages twelve and under are given a free general admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Children thirteen years of age and older will require a ticket regardless of General Admission or Reserved Seating.
5. How Can I Contact the Circuit of the Americas?
- Circuit of The Americas Box Office welcomes all feedback, concerns, or questions and can be reached via phone at 512-301-6600 or by email at email@example.com.
6. What are the Directions to Circuit of the Americas and What is the Address?
7. What is included with the Ducati and Honda Ticket Packages?
- Includes all of the following:
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday ticket valid for the Ducati/Honda section of the Turn 15 grandstand.
- Ducati/Honda motorcycle PARKING pass for Friday/Saturday/Sunday -
SPECIAL PARKING AREA FOR DUCATI/HONDA MOTORCYCLES ONLY.
- Ducati/Honda track walk – DATE & TIME TBD.
- Manufacturer track lap – DATE & TIME TBD.
- Ducati/Honda gift voucher.
- To take advantage of this offer YOU MUST HAVE A DUCATI OR HONDA MOTORCYCLE.
8. What Are the Forms of Accepted Payment?
- Circuit of The Americas and Austin360 Amphitheater Box Office proudly accepts American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, VISA®, and cash for your convenience.
9. What Are the Gate Times?
- All gates will open at 8:30 A.M.
10. What Are the Policies For General Admission?
- The numbers associated with the GA tickets are there strictly for inventory purposes. Regardless of the number you will be able to access all GA areas. All reserved seating ticket will also have access to all GA areas in addition to your reserved seat. However, GA tickets will only have access to specific GA areas and will not be able to access any grandstands.
11. What Are the Lost and Found Policies?
- If you lose an item at Circuit of The Americas ask a staff member for immediate assistance or call our main office during regular business hours at 512-301-6600. If items are not picked up one hour after the event, items will be transported to the Circuit security offices.
12. What if I Lose My Tickets?
- Please notify the Box Office that your ticket(s) were damaged, lost, stolen, or misplaced. Damaged tickets must be exchanged before new tickets will be reprinted. You will have to go to the Grand Plaza Box Office with your photo ID and confirmation number for your reprinted tickets. Please get your tickets reprinted in advance to minimize any wait for yourself or other guests.
13. What is the Ticket Mailing Policy?
- Tickets will be shipped in several shipments. The first sets of shipments are being sent starting on MARCH 27 THROUGH APRIL 11 VIA FEDEX 2-DAY EXPRESS MAIL. Date of shipment is based on time of purchase.
- If your address is a P.O. BOX it will be sent to you VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.
- If your address is an International address it will be sent to you VIA FEDEX INTERNATIONAL 2-3 DAY MAIL. *Please note that Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are considered International by FedEx.
- The tickets will be mailed by FedEx for your convenience and your signature will not be required to receive the tickets.
- Tickets are not transferable and there is no print at home option available at this time.
- If in the event that your address on file has changed or is incorrect please contact us immediately at 512-301-6600 so we can ensure that your tickets will be delivered to the correct location.
- Please keep in mind once tickets are sent by FEDEX we will not be able to change the delivery address.
- Please be aware that ticket purchases after April 12 will be placed in Will Call for pick up at the circuit.
14. What are the Parking Policies?
*ALL INFO BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- All parking lots will open at 6:30 A.M.
- There will be parking onsite for $30/day per car and $15/day per motorcycle.
- Cash parking will be available in Lot F (unpaved) for $30 per day.
- There will be NO in and out parking privileges, no exceptions.
- Please keep in mind that there will be NO shuttle service to and from the track.
- If you have not done so, we encourage you to purchase your parking pass in advance to help alleviate your time of travel.
- Parking passes are no longer available.
- No pedestrians, with or without a ticket, or vehicles without the proper credentials will be admitted into the circuit. Bicycle policies are still under development and can be checked at our transportation link on the following line for the latest information.
15. How Do I Acquire Pit Passes?
- Personal Seat License (PSL) ticket holders and VIP Paddock ticket holders will have access to the Pit/Paddock area through invitation-only Pit Lane walks when they are scheduled during race weekends. Any other tickets will not have access to these areas.
16. Can I Print Out my Tickets?
- Currently, the print at home option is not available.
17. What Are the Prohibited and Permitted Items?
- The following items will NOT be permitted inside the gates of the circuit. In addition to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed a potential hindrance or threat may also be prohibited.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bags or parcels larger than 12X12X20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Outside Food and Beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large, golf-type umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or other items
- The following items WILL be permitted inside the circuit gates.
- Umbrellas (small, hand-held style)
- Baby strollers
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital cameras or film cameras) *There will be no lens restrictions.
- NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering Circuit of The Americas should prepare accordingly.
- Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at the race entrances. Patrons are encouraged to leave all banned items at home or in their vehicles before entering. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring banned items through security checkpoints are subject to removal from the facility.
- All security measures are subject to change without notice.
18. I Am a PSL/RV Lot Owner. How Do I Purchase Tickets for Events?
- As an added perk to being a PSL/RV Lot owner you have the right of first refusal for all events at the Circuit, including any events at Austin360Amphitheater. To purchase tickets please call your sales representative at 512-301-6600 to ensure your seats are secured in advanced.
19. Can I Purchase Single Day Tickets?
- Circuit of The Americas only sells full weekend passes for all motorsport events. Tickets may be sold at the Circuit of The Americas Box Office on the day of the races, subject to availability.
20. What is the Ticket Purchase Policy?
- Tickets for events at Circuit of The Americas are available to be purchased at any Ticketmaster outlet. Tickets also can be purchased by phone through Ticketmaster® at 800-745-3000, online at http://www.ticketmaster.com, or by contacting a Circuit of the Americas sales representative at 512-301-6600. Tickets can also be purchased at Circuit of The Americas Box Office on event day only subject to availability. When purchasing tickets, additional service charges may apply. Refunds and exchanges are NOT allowed after purchase.
- For guests with hearing impairments, a Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) has been installed by Ticketmaster. For information, and to purchase tickets to Circuit of The Americas events, the TDD number to call is 800-755-6244.
- If your tickets are placed in will call you will need to have your guest’s name added to the account as an alternate pick up name. Your guest will need their photo ID and the confirmation number. They will not need the credit card.
21. Does Circuit of The Americas Allow Re-entry?
- Circuit of The Americas allows re-entry as long as you still have your ticket stub.
22. Where Are the Restrooms Located?
- Restrooms will be located around the circuit for your convenience.
23. Where Can I Find a Schedule of Events?
24. Can I Bring in Signs/Banners/Posters/Pamphlets?
- Unless otherwise specified by the event management, Circuit of The Americas welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, and posters inside the venue to display their fan support during scheduled events. The following guidelines are related to these items:
- Item must be related to event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole.
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage.
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of Circuit of The Americas.
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Circuit of The Americas management.
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Circuit of The Americas management.
- Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests while inside the venue, without prior approval from Circuit of The Americas management.
25. Is Smoking Allowed Inside the Venue?
- Smoking will only be allowed in authorized areas.
26. Can I Resale My Ticket(s) at Circuit of the Americas?
- The resale of Circuit of The Americas admission tickets is strictly prohibited on Circuit property, which includes the venue’s grounds and surrounding parking areas.
27. What if I Want to Upgrade My Tickets?
- Circuit of The Americas policy is that there will be no refunds or exchanges. If you are in the General Admission area and would like to move to the Reserved Seating area you must purchase another ticket.
28. How Can I Purchase VIP Village/Paddock Tickets and What is Included?
- 3-Day admission to the climate-controlled paddock building
- Free access to the paddock Friday-Sunday
- Access to tip-up seating and balcony viewing area
- Light snack on Friday
- Buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch and afternoon petit fours on Saturday & Sunday
- Complementary beer & wine package all three days
- Complementary soft drinks, water, coffee & tea all three days
- VIP parking pass (1 vehicle pass per every four tickets purchased)
- Pit lane walk on Saturday & Sunday
- Official event program on Sunday
- Packages are $1123 per person and can be purchased by contacting a sales representative at 512-301-6600.
- All individuals will require their own ticket regardless of age.
29. What Are the Will Call Policies?
- If you prefer to pick up your tickets in Austin the week of the race, please inform us in advance.
- Our Will Call office is located at the Grand Plaza entrance by Lot B and Turn 15.
- Will call will open at 7:30 AM starting on April 19 at the circuit.
- Photo ID’s will be required to pick up your tickets.
- Only the person who the account name is under will be able to pick up the tickets, unless we are notified in advance that another guest will pick up the tickets.The guest should have their picture ID and order form ready to help expedite the process.
***All items listed on these pages are subject to change without notice.