Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS AND AUSTIN360 AMPHITHEATER?
Circuit of The Americas is the first purpose-built Grand Prix racing facility in the United States. It was designed and built for entertainment, business and all forms of racing. The Circuit is home to the FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX™, MotoGP™, Lone Star Le Mans™, and ESPN's X Games. Circuit of The Americas features top-of-the-line garage and pit spaces and a variety of permanent structures designed for meetings, seminars, hospitality, and entertainment.
Its centerpiece is a 3.4-mile racetrack that has quickly become a favorite among the drivers and teams who visit the Circuit every year. The most striking element of the track is Turn One, which features a 133-foot climb into a blind left turn. Some of the Circuit's 19 other turns are inspired by classic racing circuits around the globe. Every aspect of the track is state of the art, from team and spectator facilities to safety structures and the track surface itself.
At the heart of the Circuit, you'll find the Circuit's signature 251-foot observation tower and the beautiful open-air Austin360 Amphitheater, PollStar's 2013 "Best New Major Concert Venue" and a 2014 "Best Major Outdoor Concert Venue" nominee. Circuit of The Americas has partnered with Live Nation to schedule and produce shows starring major, nationally touring artists.
HOW DO I GET TO CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS AND WHAT IS THE ADDRESS?
The Circuit's address is 9201 Circuit of the Americas Boulevard, Austin, TX 78617. During events, Circuit of The Americas Box Office is located in the Grand Plaza, near Lot B and Turn 15. Directions and maps can be found at http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/maps.
HOW CAN I CONTACT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS?
Circuit of The Americas can be reached via phone at 512.301.6600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
Tickets can be purchased at www.circuitoftheamericas.com, through TicketMaster.com, at the Circuit's box office, or by contacting a sales representative at 512.301.6600 extension 1.
WHAT ARE THE BOX OFFICE'S HOURS OF OPERATIONS?
The Grand Plaza Box Office will be open when gates open on event days only. This will be the only box office open during events.
WHAT ARE THE ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT?
Circuit of The Americas and Austin360Amphitheater Box Office accept American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, VISA®, and cash.
ARE THERE DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN, SENIORS AND MILITARY?
Discounted tickets vary depending on the event. Please check the event page for up-to-date information.
WHEN DO GATES OPEN/CLOSE?
Gates times will vary depending on the event. Please check the event page for up-to-date information.
DOES CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS HAVE ADA-ACCESSIBLE SEATING?
Circuit of The Americas maintains accessible seating in various sections and at various prices.
WHAT IF I LOSE AN ITEM AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS?
If you lose an item at Circuit of The Americas, ask a staff member for immediate assistance or call our main office at 512.301.6600 during regular business hours.
WHAT IF I LOSE OR DAMAGE MY TICKETS?
Please notify the Box Office that your ticket(s) were damaged, lost, stolen, or misplaced. Damaged tickets must be exchanged before new tickets will be reprinted. Go to the Grand Plaza Box Office with your photo ID and confirmation number to retrieve your reprinted tickets. Please get your tickets reprinted in advance to minimize any wait for yourself or other guests.
WHAT ARE THE PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED ITEMS?
The following items WILL NOT be permitted inside the gates of the Circuit. In addition
to items specifically listed here, other items that may be deemed a potential hindrance
or threat may also be prohibited.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bags or parcels larger than 12 x 12 x 20 inches
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized
- means of transportation
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Outside Food and Beverage (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests
- (balls, Frisbees, balloons, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments,
- laser pointers, etc.)
- Large, golf-type umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, audio recording devices and tripods; no video recording will be
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs, nightsticks or
- other items
The following items WILL be permitted inside the Circuit gates.
- Umbrellas (small, hand-held style)
- Baby strollers
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal camera equipment (e.g. digital cameras, point-and-click digital or film
- cameras). *There will be no lens restrictions.
- NOTE: All bags, purses, backpacks and persons are subject to screening by security personnel. Fans entering Circuit of The Americas should prepare accordingly. Ticketholders should be aware that there are no provisions for returning banned items to them when such items are left at facility entrances. Patrons are encouraged to leave all banned items at home or in their vehicles before entering. Individuals who deliberately attempt to bring banned items through security checkpoints are subject to removal from the facility. All security measures are subject to change without notice.
CAN I BRING IN SIGNS/BANNERS/POSTERS/PAMPHLETS?
Unless otherwise specified by the event management, Circuit of The Americas
welcomes small signs, banners, and posters. Please review the following guidelines
related to these items:
- Item must be related to event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole.
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" when open.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor/advertiser signage.
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of Circuit of The Americas.
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Circuit of The Americas management.
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Circuit of The Americas management.
- Guests may not distribute pamphlets, advertisements, brochures or other promotional materials while inside the venue without prior approval from Circuit of The Americas management.
WHERE ARE THE RESTROOMS LOCATED?
Restrooms will be located around the circuit grounds. Look for signage to direct you
to the nearest restroom.
IS SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE?
Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas. Smoking is not allowed in any