FORMULA 1 PIRELLI UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX :: OCTOBER 19-21, 2018
F1 FUTURE STARS
Formula 1 and Circuit of The Americas are proud to announce the FIA F1 Future Stars program for the 2018 Formula 1 Pirelli United States Grand Prix! These lucky youngsters will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stand alongside the 20 best drivers in the world on the USGP grid during opening ceremonies. Formula 1 will provide each Future Star and his or her parents or guardians with accreditation, parking passes, and Sunday grandstand tickets for the USGP weekend.
In order to find the racing stars of tomorrow, we're putting these young speed demons to the test at COTA Karting! Circuit of The Americas will select one boy and one girl from each of the following set of criteria:
- Top Pro Skills score from now until September 3
- Most laps recorded at COTA Karting from now until September 3
- Fastest lap recorded from now until September 3
- Best Sportsmanship/attitude (as determined by COTA Karting staff)
- Biggest F1 fan (as determined by COTA Karting staff)
Children must fit the following requirements in order to be selected for the F1 Future Stars program:
- Between the ages of 7 and 10
- Between 4' and 4'10" tall
- Must have one parent or guardian present
Ten additional F1 Future Star spots will be filled in conjunction with COTA's local non-profit partners, including Seton/Dell Children’s Hospital, Operation Supply Drop (supporting military families), and the Boys and Girls Club of Austin, among others.