Red Bull Racing's Top 5 Highlights of the 2014 Formula 1 Season
Posted on November 22, 2014
Red Bull Racing dominated Formula One in the previous four seasons, clinching consecutive constructors' titles from 2010 to 2013 while putting Sebastian Vettel among the all-time greats with four drivers' championships.
But in 2014, the Austrian team hasn't been able to match the pace of the mighty Mercedes.
That hasn't meant that this year has been a disappointment. Red Bull has notched several victories and multiple podium finishes this year.
5. Australian Daniel Ricciardo joins Red Bull for 2014. The ever-smiling Ricciardo moved up from Scuderia Toro Rosso for this season and quickly established himself as a front-runner.
4. Red Bull scores 11 podiums in 18 races this season — seven for Ricciardo and four for Vettel.
3. Ricciardo gets his first win of the season, and the team gets its first double podium finish at the Canadian Grand Prix.
2. Ricciardo scores back-to-back wins in Hungary and Belgium.
1. Red Bull clinches second in constructors' championship at Brazil and enters the season-finale at Abu Dhabi with 373 points.