FORMULA 1 is back at Circuit of The Americas, and we're pulling out all the stops for our fifth anniversary with a special performance by 10-time Grammy winner and international superstar Taylor Swift! Celebrate five years of thrills at our biggest and best UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX yet. The world's premier motorsport series meets one of the biggest stars in music, and it only happens this fall at COTA.
TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT INFO
- Taylor Swift will perform a full concert after the end of track activity on Saturday, October 22.
- The concert takes place at the Super Stage in the infield of the Circuit, not at Austin360 Amphitheater.
- The Super Stage faces a large hillside, providing spectacular views for tens of thousands of fans.
- The concert will be entirely general admission, much like a music festival.
- All holders of a Saturday ticket for USGP weekend (including the 3-day GA wristband) will have access to the concert.
THE COTA WEATHER GUARANTEE
- If you purchase a reserved Formula 1 3-day ticket in a grandstand before July 1, we will refund 105% of the value of the ticket if it rains over 2" in the 24 hours before the 2:00PM start of the F1 race on Sunday.
- This offer is extended to all guests who purchase a reserved Grandstand seat before July 5
- All restrooms, concessions and loading zones will be on solid ground and mud free
- 12,000 upgraded parking spots
- Improved downtown shuttle with guaranteed wait time. Wait longer than 55 minutes, receive a refund.
- New road with direct access to Highway 71 for easy exiting.